- last updated:
There are 5 open security issues in sid.
Please fix them.
5 important issues:
- CVE-2016-6346: RESTEasy enables GZIPInterceptor, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2016-6347: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the default exception handler in RESTEasy allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2016-6348: JacksonJsonpInterceptor in RESTEasy might allow remote attackers to conduct a cross-site script inclusion (XSSI) attack.
- CVE-2016-9606: JBoss RESTEasy before version 3.1.2 could be forced into parsing a request with YamlProvider, resulting in unmarshalling of potentially untrusted data which could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code with RESTEasy application permissions.
- CVE-2016-6345: RESTEasy allows remote authenticated users to obtain sensitive information by leveraging "insufficient use of random values" in async jobs.