A new upstream version is available: 1.0.6
A new upstream version 1.0.6 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for apertium-oc-ca (- to 1.0.6~r57551-3): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Removal request by auto-removals
- Trying to remove package, not update it
- Updating apertium-oc-ca introduces new bugs: #950155
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by kartik, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/a/apertium-oc-ca.html
- 580 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered