The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.2 instead of
- Migration status for apertium-sme-nob (- to 0.6.1+ds.1-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Updating apertium-sme-nob would introduce bugs in testing: #1008348
- ∙ ∙ blocked by freeze: is not in testing
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/a/apertium-sme-nob.html
- ∙ ∙ 776 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered