The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for appstream-generator (- to 0.8.8-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Impossible Depends: appstream-generator -> libphobos2-ldc-shared98/1:1.28.1-1/amd64
- ∙ ∙ Impossible Depends: appstream-generator -> libphobos2-ldc-shared98/1:1.28.1-1/arm64
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/a/appstream-generator.html
- ∙ ∙ 239 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered