A new upstream version is available: 0.10-0
A new upstream version 0.10-0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 7-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- 15 days old (7 needed)
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/a/aspell-mr.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- Checking build-dependency on amd64
- Checking build-dependency (indep) on amd64
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by mans0954
- Not considered