A new upstream version is available: 0.10-0
A new upstream version 0.10-0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for aspell-mr (0.10-9 to 0.10-10): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by mans0954, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/a/aspell-mr.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 232 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered