A new upstream version is available: 2.1.0
A new upstream version 2.1.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for astra-toolbox (- to 1.8.3-10): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ python3-astra-toolbox/amd64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- ∙ ∙ Updating astra-toolbox would introduce bugs in testing: #1003037
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- ∙ ∙ uninstallable on arch amd64, not running autopkgtest there
- ∙ ∙ 167 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered