5 issues skipped by the security teams:
- CVE-2019-6462: An issue was discovered in cairo 1.16.0. There is an infinite loop in the function _arc_error_normalized in the file cairo-arc.c, related to _arc_max_angle_for_tolerance_normalized.
- CVE-2017-9814: cairo-truetype-subset.c in cairo 1.15.6 and earlier allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds read) because of mishandling of an unexpected malloc(0) call.
- CVE-2018-18064: cairo through 1.15.14 has an out-of-bounds stack-memory write during processing of a crafted document by WebKitGTK+ because of the interaction between cairo-rectangular-scan-converter.c (the generate and render_rows functions) and cairo-image-compositor.c (the _cairo_image_spans_and_zero function).
- CVE-2017-7475: Cairo version 1.15.4 is vulnerable to a NULL pointer dereference related to the FT_Load_Glyph and FT_Render_Glyph resulting in an application crash.
- CVE-2019-6461: An issue was discovered in cairo 1.16.0. There is an assertion problem in the function _cairo_arc_in_direction in the file cairo-arc.c.