The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for congress (- to 11.0.0+dfsg1-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating congress introduces new bugs: #963312
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/c/congress.html
- 93 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered