The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for cupp (0.0+20160624.git07f9b8-1 to 0.0+20190501.git986658-4): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating cupp introduces new bugs: #952476
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/c/cupp.html
- 82 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered