this package seems to have new commits in its VCS but has
not yet updated debian/changelog. You should consider updating
the Debian changelog and uploading this new version into the archive.
Here are the relevant commit logs:
Merge: 65bf704 16b61bc
Author: João Seckler <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Jul 20 23:21:10 2019 -0300
Update upstream source from tag 'upstream/0.8.42'
Update to upstream version '0.8.42'
with Debian dir e747489afcb3aa63682f7284ad3b77f89d0edd82
Merge: 8132602 76df437
Author: Joao Seckler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Jul 19 15:02:48 2019 -0300
Import Debian changes 0.8.42-5
dact (0.8.42-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (see #920115)
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
- Changed URL to use https in Homepage field
- Remove unnecessary autotools-dev dependency
- Updated VCS fields to use Salsa.
- Added a new package contributor in copyright
- Changed URL to use https in source and format fields
* debian/rules: enabled all hardening flags
* debian/tests/control: created to provide simple CI test
* debian/watch: changed regex to use https