Debci reports failed tests
unstable: fail (log)
The tests ran in 0:00:29
Last run: 2020-01-25 00:03:23 UTC
Previous status: fail
source package has 1 unsatisfiable build dependency
1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
RM: This package has been requested to be removed.
This package has been requested to
be removed. This means that, when this request gets
processed by an ftp-master, this package will no longer be in
unstable, and will automatically be removed from testing too
afterwards. If for some reason you want keep this package in
unstable, please discuss so in the bug. Please see bug number #944051 for more information.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for django-compat (- to 1.0.15-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- python-django-compat/amd64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- python-django-compat/i386 has unsatisfiable dependency
- Updating django-compat introduces new bugs: #932827, #936414, #943045
- django-compat unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: python-django
- django-compat unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: python-django-nose
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/d/django-compat.html
- uninstallable on arch amd64, not running autopkgtest there
- uninstallable on arch arm64, not running autopkgtest there
- 668 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered