this package seems to have a new changelog entry (version
unstable) and new commits
in its VCS. You should consider whether it's time to make
Here are the relevant commit messages:
Author: Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Jul 25 06:07:14 2019 +0200
* Team upload.
* Added Ondřej and myself as uploaders.
* Uploading to unstable.
* Standards-Version: 4.4.0.
* Removed Python 2 support.
- Added django.contrib.admin and django.contrib.auth in INSTALLED_APPS.
- Added a TEMPLATES statement.
Author: Ondřej Nový <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Jul 20 00:31:16 2019 +0200
Use debhelper-compat instead of debian/compat