5 issues skipped by the security teams:
- CVE-2019-15143: In DjVuLibre 3.5.27, the bitmap reader component allows attackers to cause a denial-of-service error (resource exhaustion caused by a GBitmap::read_rle_raw infinite loop) by crafting a corrupted image file, related to libdjvu/DjVmDir.cpp and libdjvu/GBitmap.cpp.
- CVE-2019-15142: In DjVuLibre 3.5.27, DjVmDir.cpp in the DJVU reader component allows attackers to cause a denial-of-service (application crash in GStringRep::strdup in libdjvu/GString.cpp caused by a heap-based buffer over-read) by crafting a DJVU file.
- CVE-2019-15145: DjVuLibre 3.5.27 allows attackers to cause a denial-of-service attack (application crash via an out-of-bounds read) by crafting a corrupted JB2 image file that is mishandled in JB2Dict::JB2Codec::get_direct_context in libdjvu/JB2Image.h because of a missing zero-bytes check in libdjvu/GBitmap.h.
- CVE-2019-15144: In DjVuLibre 3.5.27, the sorting functionality (aka GArrayTemplate<TYPE>::sort) allows attackers to cause a denial-of-service (application crash due to an Uncontrolled Recursion) by crafting a PBM image file that is mishandled in libdjvu/GContainer.h.
- CVE-2019-18804: DjVuLibre 3.5.27 has a NULL pointer dereference in the function DJVU::filter_fv at IW44EncodeCodec.cpp.