The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
3 bugs tagged patch in the BTS
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for dns2tcp (0.5.2-1.1 to 0.5.2-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/d/dns2tcp.html
- 10 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered