The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
2 bugs tagged patch in the BTS
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for dustmite (- to 0.0.430-2): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ missing build on mips64el
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/d/dustmite.html
- ∙ ∙ 121 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered