The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- Migration status for editorconfig-core-py (0.12.1-1 to 0.12.2-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/e/editorconfig-core-py.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 190 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered