The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status for emacs-doom-themes (- to 2.1.6+git20210505.4d24728-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by email@example.com, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/e/emacs-doom-themes.html
- autopkgtest for emacs-doom-themes/2.1.6+git20210505.4d24728-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 30 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered