The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for erlang-cuttlefish (- to 2.0.11+dfsg-4): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating erlang-cuttlefish introduces new bugs: #935279
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by iwamatsu
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/e/erlang-cuttlefish.html
- 608 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered