Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as auto-upperlimit-espeak-ng-data-udeb.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migration status for espeakup (1:0.80-15 to 1:0.80-16): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating espeakup introduces new bugs: #946293
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/e/espeakup.html
- 5 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered