source package has 2 unsatisfiable build dependencies
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.2 instead of
- Migration status for facet-analyser (- to 0.0~git20221121142040.6be10b8+ds1-3): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Updating facet-analyser would introduce bugs in testing: #1040334
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/f/facet-analyser.html
- ∙ ∙ 230 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered