Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
- Migration status for fonts-oldstandard (- to 2.2really-3): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Removal request by auto-removals
- Trying to remove package, not update it
- Updating fonts-oldstandard introduces new bugs: #950100
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by bubulle, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/f/fonts-oldstandard.html
- 2244 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered