The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for fonts-pecita (- to 5.4-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Updating fonts-pecita would introduce bugs in testing: #975810
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/f/fonts-pecita.html
- ∙ ∙ 647 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered