this package seems to have a new changelog entry (version
UNRELEASED) and new commits
in its VCS. You should consider whether it's time to make
Here are the relevant commit messages:
Author: Roger Shimizu <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Jul 26 02:43:36 2020 +0900
* debian/control & debian/compat:
- Bump up debhelper to 12.
- Update to use my debian email.
- Bump up policy version to 4.5.0 (no update required).
- Add Rules-Requires-Root: no
* Remove d/source.lintian-overrides, since it's unused.
* Add d/source/lintian-overrides, to ignore the dead insecure
* Add d/lintian-overrides, to ignore executable-in-usr-lib
- Refresh patches.