The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status for gcc-10-doc (10.2.0-1 to 10.3.0-2): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- missing build on all
- arch:all not built yet, autopkgtest delayed
- Additional info:
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- 21 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered