A new upstream version is available: 2.10.1
A new upstream version 2.10.1 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for gh (- to 2.4.0+dfsg1-2): BLOCKED: Needs an approval (either due to a freeze, the source suite or a manual hint)
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Not touching package due to block request by elbrus (please contact debian-release if update is needed)
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/g/gh.html
- ∙ ∙ autopkgtest for gh/2.4.0+dfsg1-2: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass, s390x: Pass
- ∙ ∙ Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- ∙ ∙ 56 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered