1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
- Migration status for gnome-shell-extension-dashtodock (65-1 to 66-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating gnome-shell-extension-dashtodock introduces new bugs: #931875
- Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/g/gnome-shell-extension-dashtodock.html
- uninstallable on arch amd64, autopkgtest delayed there
- Additional info:
- gnome-shell-extension-dashtodock/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: gnome-shell (>= 3.32)
- gnome-shell-extension-dashtodock/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: gnome-shell (>= 3.32)
- 73 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered