A new upstream version is available: 2.10.0
A new upstream version 2.10.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 10-day delay is over.
- Migration status for golang-github-linkedin-goavro (- to 2.9.7-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating golang-github-linkedin-goavro introduces new bugs: #981671
- autopkgtest for golang-github-linkedin-goavro/2.9.7-2: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Regression ♻ , i386: Regression ♻ , ppc64el: Pass
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by alteholz, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (please contact debian-release if update is needed)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/g/golang-github-linkedin-goavro.html
- 40 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not considered