The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: glibc
- Migrates after: golang-1.16
- Migration status for golang-golang-x-tools (1:0.1.0+ds-1 to 1:0.1.5+ds-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Depends: golang-golang-x-tools glibc (not considered)
- Invalidated by dependency
- Built-Using: golang-golang-x-tools golang-1.16
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/g/golang-golang-x-tools.html
- autopkgtest for golang-golang-x-tools/1:0.1.5+ds-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 5 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered