A new upstream version is available: 1.36.0
A new upstream version 1.36.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: grpc-java
- Migrates after: opencensus-java
- Migration status for google-http-client-java (1.27.0-3 to 1.31.0-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends(-Arch): google-http-client-java grpc-java (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Build-Depends(-Arch): google-http-client-java opencensus-java
- Depends: google-http-client-java opencensus-java
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/g/google-http-client-java.html
- 26 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered