The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.1 instead of
- Migration status for gosa-plugin-netgroups (0.2-1 to 0.2-2): BLOCKED: Needs an approval (either due to a freeze, the source suite or a manual hint)
- Issues preventing migration:
- blocked by freeze: does not have autopkgtest (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/g/gosa-plugin-netgroups.html
- 48 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered