Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: grub2
- Migration status for grub-efi-ia32-signed (1+2.04+20 to 1+2.06+2): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Build-Depends(-Arch): grub-efi-ia32-signed grub2 (not considered)
- ∙ ∙ Built-Using: grub-efi-ia32-signed grub2 (not considered)
- ∙ ∙ Depends: grub-efi-ia32-signed grub2 (not considered)
- ∙ ∙ Invalidated by build-dependency
- ∙ ∙ Invalidated by built-using
- ∙ ∙ Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- ∙ ∙ 169 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered