The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.2 instead of
- Migrates after: gvm-libs, gvmd
- Migration status for gsad (- to 22.4.1-1): BLOCKED: Needs an approval (either due to a freeze, the source suite or a manual hint)
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ blocked by freeze: is not in testing
- ∙ ∙ Build-Depends(-Arch): gsad gvm-libs
- ∙ ∙ Depends: gsad gvm-libs
- ∙ ∙ Depends: gsad gvmd
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/g/gsad.html
- ∙ ∙ 53 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered