The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- Migrates after: ghc, haskell-config-value, haskell-free, haskell-kan-extensions/amd64, haskell-kan-extensions/arm64, haskell-kan-extensions/armel, haskell-kan-extensions/armhf, haskell-kan-extensions/i386, haskell-kan-extensions/mips64el, haskell-kan-extensions/mipsel, haskell-kan-extensions/ppc64el, haskell-semigroupoids
- Migration status for haskell-config-schema (0.5.0.1-4 to 126.96.36.199-1): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- missing build on s390x
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/h/haskell-config-schema.html
- 55 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered