The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- Migrates after: ghc, haskell-comonad, haskell-contravariant, haskell-hashable, haskell-mwc-random, haskell-primitive, haskell-profunctors, haskell-semigroupoids, haskell-semigroups/amd64, haskell-semigroups/arm64, haskell-semigroups/armel, haskell-semigroups/armhf, haskell-semigroups/i386, haskell-semigroups/mips64el, haskell-semigroups/mipsel, haskell-semigroups/ppc64el, haskell-unordered-containers, haskell-vector, haskell-vector-builder
- Migration status for haskell-foldl (1.4.4-2 to 1.4.5-1): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- missing build on s390x
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/h/haskell-foldl.html
- 53 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered