A new upstream version is available: 0.10.1
A new upstream version 0.10.1 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- Migrates after: ghc, haskell-base-compat, haskell-case-insensitive/amd64, haskell-case-insensitive/arm64, haskell-case-insensitive/armel, haskell-case-insensitive/armhf, haskell-case-insensitive/i386, haskell-case-insensitive/mips64el, haskell-case-insensitive/ppc64el, haskell-hspec-core, haskell-hspec-expectations/amd64, haskell-hspec-expectations/arm64, haskell-hspec-expectations/armel, haskell-hspec-expectations/armhf, haskell-hspec-expectations/i386, haskell-hspec-expectations/mips64el, haskell-hspec-expectations/ppc64el, haskell-http-types, haskell-quickcheck, haskell-wai, haskell-wai-extra
- Migration status for haskell-hspec-wai (0.9.0-3 to 0.9.2-1): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- missing build on mipsel
- missing build on s390x
- Additional info:
- libghc-hspec-wai-dev/armhf unsatisfiable Depends: libghc-base-compat-dev-0.10.5-a6497
- libghc-hspec-wai-dev/armhf unsatisfiable Depends: libghc-wai-extra-dev-22.214.171.124-0e076
- libghc-hspec-wai-prof/armhf unsatisfiable Depends: libghc-base-compat-prof-0.10.5-a6497
- libghc-hspec-wai-prof/armhf unsatisfiable Depends: libghc-wai-extra-prof-126.96.36.199-0e076
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/h/haskell-hspec-wai.html
- 55 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered