The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- Migrates after: ghc, haskell-http-types, haskell-network, haskell-vault/amd64, haskell-vault/arm64, haskell-vault/armel, haskell-vault/armhf, haskell-vault/i386, haskell-vault/mips64el, haskell-vault/mipsel, haskell-vault/ppc64el
- Migration status for haskell-wai (220.127.116.11-3 to 18.104.22.168-1): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- missing build on s390x
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/h/haskell-wai.html
- 58 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered