The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: haskell-yesod-core
- Migrates after: ghc, haskell-blaze-builder/amd64, haskell-blaze-builder/arm64, haskell-blaze-builder/armel, haskell-blaze-builder/armhf, haskell-blaze-builder/i386, haskell-blaze-builder/mips64el, haskell-blaze-builder/mipsel, haskell-blaze-builder/ppc64el, haskell-blaze-builder/s390x, haskell-conduit, haskell-persistent, haskell-persistent-template, haskell-resource-pool/amd64, haskell-resource-pool/arm64, haskell-resource-pool/armel, haskell-resource-pool/armhf, haskell-resource-pool/i386, haskell-resource-pool/mips64el, haskell-resource-pool/mipsel, haskell-resource-pool/ppc64el, haskell-resource-pool/s390x, haskell-resourcet
- Migration status for haskell-yesod-persistent (1.6.0-2 to 126.96.36.199-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Invalidated by dependency
- Depends: haskell-yesod-persistent haskell-yesod-core (not considered)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/h/haskell-yesod-persistent.html
- 44 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered