The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for hpcc (- to 1.5.0-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating hpcc introduces new bugs: #952067
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/h/hpcc.html
- 469 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered