Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.3.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 10-day delay is over.
- 154 days old (10 needed)
- hurd-libfuse has no binaries on any arch
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- nothing built yet, autopkgtest delayed
- Checking build-dependency on amd64
- hurd-libfuse unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: hurd-dev
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (please contact debian-release if update is needed)
- Not considered