The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
1 bug tagged patch in the BTS
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for innoextract (1.7-2 to 1.8-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org
- missing build on mips64el
- missing build on mipsel
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/i/innoextract.html
- 35 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered