The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: llvm-toolchain-12
- Migration status for irony-mode (1.4.0+7.g76fd37f-1 to 1.5.0-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends(-Arch): irony-mode llvm-toolchain-12 (not considered)
- Depends: irony-mode llvm-toolchain-12 (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/i/irony-mode.html
- autopkgtest for irony-mode/1.5.0-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 6 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered