A new upstream version is available: 9.7.113
A new upstream version 9.7.113 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for irsim (- to 9.7.104-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Updating irsim would introduce bugs in testing: #997299
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/i/irsim.html
- ∙ ∙ 940 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered