A new upstream version is available: 5.2.0
A new upstream version 5.2.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migrates after: openjdk-8
- Migration status for jengelman-shadow (- to 4.0.3-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by email@example.com, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Too young, only 4 of 5 days old
- Additional info:
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- Not considered