Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
- Migrates after: calabash
- Migration status for jsonpipe (- to 0.0.8-5): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating jsonpipe introduces new bugs: #936770
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by domibel, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Build-Depends(-Arch): jsonpipe calabash
- Depends: jsonpipe calabash
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/j/jsonpipe.html
- 2217 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered