A new upstream version is available: 2.0.0
A new upstream version 2.0.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
- Migration status for kamcli (- to 1.1.0-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating kamcli introduces new bugs: #935730
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/k/kamcli.html
- 314 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered