The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as kcalcore.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Blocked by: kcalcore
- Migration status for kblog (4:19.08.3-1 to 4:20.04.1-1): Waiting for another item to be ready to migrate (no action required now - check later)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends(-Arch): kblog kcalcore (not considered)
- Depends: kblog kcalcore (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/k/kblog.html
- 9 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered