A new upstream version is available: 0.45
A new upstream version 0.45 is available, you should consider packaging it.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
- Migration status for kryo-serializers (- to 0.22-3): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating kryo-serializers introduces new bugs: #875594
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by email@example.com, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/k/kryo-serializers.html
- 1278 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered