1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
A new upstream version is available: 1.4.1
A new upstream version 1.4.1 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for kthresher (- to 1.4.0-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating kthresher introduces new bugs: #931024
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by mika, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/k/kthresher.html
- 601 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered