The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.1 instead of
- Migration status for legacy-api-wrap (- to 1.2-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by email@example.com, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- blocked by freeze: is not in testing
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/l/legacy-api-wrap.html
- 72 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered