Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
- Migration status for libapache2-mod-ruid2 (- to 0.9.8-3): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating libapache2-mod-ruid2 introduces new bugs: #866395
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by kobold
- Not built on buildd: arch mips64el binaries uploaded by aurel32
- Not built on buildd: arch ppc64el binaries uploaded by aurel32
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/liba/libapache2-mod-ruid2.html
- 2286 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered